- Description: Project Grants support single art projects such as an art exhibit, a theatre production, a series of workshops for children, or an artist residency.
- Grant Request: Between $1,000 and $7,000
- Match Requirement: One-to-one match of request amount
- Projects Must Take Place: July 1, 2019-June 30, 2020.
- Eligible Applicants: Non-profit organizations, government entities, public libraries, schools and colleges/universities.
- Next Deadline: TBA (February, 2019)
- Guidelines Available: November, 2018
FY19 Project Grant Guidelines >
FY19 Project Grant Budget Form >