- Description: Vibrant Communities Grants support single art projects such as an art exhibit, a theatre production, a series of workshops for children, or an artist residency.
- Grant Request: Between $1,000 and $5,000
- Match Requirement: 50% match of request amount
- Projects Must Take Place: October, 2019-June 30, 2020.
- Eligible Applicants: Non-profit organizations, government entities, public libraries, schools and colleges/universities in counties in which no organization receives a Project, Partner or Arts Education Program Grant.
- Next Deadline: TBA (August, 2019)
- Guidelines Available: July, 2019
To help applicant communities identify qualified artists, we put together a supplement to the FY19 Vibrant Communities guidelines which lists Georgia artists and arts organizations with programs that could be covered by the grant. Applicants are not required to use these artists, but the list is a good place to get ideas for different types of programs that could be supported by this grant.